Friday, January 8, 2010

Do I need some kind of membership or cosmetic license to buy stuff at sally beauty supply?

So I drive past Sally Beauty Supply all the time and I've always wanted to go in. And I almost did, once, but my friend told me that I need a membership to get in and an actual beautician's license to purchase anything. is that true? Or can anybody buy stuff from there?Do I need some kind of membership or cosmetic license to buy stuff at sally beauty supply?
No. Your friend is a liar. Next time, tell her that her nose will grow the next time she lies to you. :) I go in there all the time. You don't have to get some sacred identification to buy something. There is a membership card you can get though. The card will sometimes allow you to get stuff for cheaper.Do I need some kind of membership or cosmetic license to buy stuff at sally beauty supply?
I have one that cost $5 and it just gives me a discount when I buy over the limit which is 20 bucks.I don't work in salon nor a professional hair stylist but I love there products and saves me money and if you go alot than get it but you get bigger discount if you in the business.
No. The only places that require a license is license only beauty Supplys, Sallys sells generic brands, not professional.





If it was a license only store, Then it would have 'License only' on the door or window.
No you don't. They discount cards for when you buy things but other than that you're free to go into the store and shop without a membership or anything like that.
Not at all; just being licensed gives you a discount on certain products and when you spend certain amounts.
no. my mom buys stuff from there all the time.
naa ive never heard that before

No comments:

Post a Comment