Friday, January 8, 2010

How is beauty measured all over the world?

Im wondering, what is the beauty standard in every country. Beauty now is boxed, like in womens case it should be tall, slim, long hair and beautiful skin?How is beauty measured all over the world?
The only thing that is consistent around the world are signs of health. Symmetrical faces, clear skin, and an ability to move and show vigor are things that have pretty much always been valued in terms of sexual preference, which is the beauty I think you are referring to.How is beauty measured all over the world?
A thoughtful question!





I closed my eyes and I imagined myself in a dark place . Did I see anything ? No. Beautiful things were there around and yet I did not see anything beautiful. Thus I felt beauty is certainly what the eyes see. A blind might touch the objects and yet might not see anything beautiful in the object . The measurement of beauty should also be ( then ) eye related. But then the world over people have eyes and yet relate to different forms of beauty differently .





I conclude that the measurement of beauty is in its uniqueness, sparse , grandeur and its majesties. It is not just women . It is men , flowers , nature .... anything

No comments:

Post a Comment