Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there free or cheap school or institute or salon to teach me beauty courses?

I am a lady willing to learn beauty course (Hair style, manicure, pedicure, waxing, ----) in free or cheap school, institute, salon any where over the world and I wish to continue the practice with the salon which will teach me .





I speak arabic and english perfect and please answer me in arabic or english only.





thanks for your kind assistance in advance.Is there free or cheap school or institute or salon to teach me beauty courses?
Hello! I sent you a personal message back -- read it over %26amp; let me know what other information I can help you with more in detail!!





After reading this I know you are willing to travel where needed to go to beauty school. I suggest the usa, the school are quite cheap.





You could start at a beauty school for esthetics -- which will teach you everything you want to know about skin, waxing, make up (except the hair part for now) FOR ONLY 600 HOURS of schooling , which is not bad at all... =) Look into that, msg me for more help if you need it
  • juice beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment