Friday, January 8, 2010

Were can I get money to go to beauty college?

I don't have the money to go to beauty college, and I cannot get a loan from a bank to go. The only school I have the option to go to, does not accept finatial aid. Some one please help. I have 1000 different ideas for this, and im not getting any younger.Were can I get money to go to beauty college?
I have a friend going through a local beauty college. For people who need financial assistance, she said that the ROP helps. That stands for Regional Occupational Program. Depending on where you live, they might have something like that.Were can I get money to go to beauty college?
Where do you live? In Georgia we have the HOPE scholarship. If you keep good grades, and do not drop any classes, they will pay your tuition and $100 on books every semester. Talk to the financial adviser at the school you are planning to attend. They will have better information that will help you in your education goals.





Good Luck!!
GET A JOB STUPID!!! WORK A PART-TIME JOB FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!
c'mon! get a job daddys gurl. if u wont do that then deal weed. duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment