Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you think those child beauty contests are disgusting?

They give those little girls big hair, they wear makeup, false teeth. I think it is disgusting with all they're fat mothers screaming and yelling in the audience.Do you think those child beauty contests are disgusting?
The mother probably wishes that it was her up there, getting the attention, looking ';beautiful'; and winning money for being the best. It's sad and really show's how little we've advanced in society.





These contests judge women based on their looks rather than an something that is going to better her. The girls are over sexualized, and being young is going to tarnish them in the future when they realize that they aren't perfect.





The girls win scholarships to schools, but their parents aren't worried about school. Parents should spend HALF of that time working on educating her, so that she can become something great-a doctor, a teacher, a engineer!





I think that it's funny when the judges say they're looking for ';inner beauty'; while the girl is caked with makeup.Do you think those child beauty contests are disgusting?
They are. These children are not ';natural'; a lot of them I've seen are cute but not Stunning. The makeup makes them look trashy.





Really, women wear makeup to play up their features to attract others to them (like a peacock displaying his feathers). For the same reason that my DD doesn't wear a bikini at age 9, bikinis are for getting lots of sun (not healthy) or for looking good for the opposite sex.





The beauty pageant kids never look like they are having fun, they could be spending their money on WAY better things (like college) for the kids, epsecially when they don't really win a huge amount. And it makes the kids bloated in the head, that they are the prettiest.
Personally, I don't agree with it myself. Majority of the parents are just trying to live through their children. It also teaches them exactly what is wrong with society: beauty 1st brain second. They can rob their children of their childhood, along with a lot mental damage. We are headed into the direction with all this crap we are filling our future. Give our kids a chance (dumbing down education, beauty contest, environment, sell our future away, or whatever grinds you most)
Well the style can be tacky and I think the parenting involved is generally questionable but I don't think the contests or perhaps the idea of them are all bad. The few pageant junkies I've known have all been pretty out-going and friendly so I can only ascertain that there is perhaps some good coming from that sort of thing.
Yes! I think it is so wrong at like there age to be wearing Make-Up,Fake hair,Spray on tans,Etc Also when they are older they are going to think it is all about the looks and stuff which it is not! And they are WAY to wrong it makes me sick! Also one mom had 2 little girl and thought the one was prettier! You can't just say that it is so wrong i could go on and on about this but i don't wanna lol :)
yea, i think the parents just want to make sure their kids are beautiful and will never have to go through like what they did. The spray tans, fake teeth, huge hair, $$$ outfits, etc. and the fact that the parents cater to them all the time is just a key for disaster in the years to come and i wouldnt like to be around during the teenage years thats for sure..they will never learn the right way to do anything..and thats seriously how you should look when your 16+..not under 6 years years old..good question.
The kids should be kids...but there's always going to be the other side of reality with those people who like to live a little differently. That will never change. My sister Julie is 3 yrs old and is competing in many pageants...who knows (when she grows up) what she'll really* want to be...I know I personally want to do pageants now, but I'm older and I know what they are all about...my sister...doesn't. It's more my parents dream, not hers. It's all a tad disturbing.
Totally agree, LOSER MOTHERS who don't have a life and want to live vicariously through their children... Pathetic, half the time the poor babies are crying and don't even want to be there. I think it should be illegal to do that to your young child!
I think its ridiculous. why would you want to put so much make up on little child. So sad.Disgusting too. The mothers are horrible. Spoiling the child. Mostly making their child live the mothers dream not the child's...Gosh i hate that show so much..
I think it's awful. These women are turning their daughters into little monster, 20 year olds. I feel bad for the kids because they never have the chance to be a kid, play in the mud, and not care about their appearance.
i agree, i was watching toddlers and tiaras the other day, and was disgusted by how fake it all was. i thought, those kids have the RIGHT to throw tantrums, i would too, if my mother was that much of a *****.
yeah the parents force them its nasty,
AND VERY WEIRD.





I watched ';Little Miss Sunshine'; the little girl in that had more talent in her little finger than those freaks that mental people encourage.
YES!
Yes,


because I think it teaches the participants a warped sense of beauty and whats important.
I could not agree more. The Mothers keep saying ';It is what the child wants'; What a bunch of BS. It is totally disgraceful.
They are gross, but hilarious XD


I like to watch them.





Answer mine please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
um i dont see how they are disgusting unless if they make the children eat worms or something.





next time you might wanna try to use the right words.
it is disgusting.


until you get that big cash prize.


but yes, very disgusting.
If the child thinks is fun then cool, by all means go for it.





But I agree... when the parents get upset with their child and yell at them if they mess up or something, that's taking it too far!!!
all beauty pagents are disgusting, and the worst product of one is the former miss America
Those girls scare the hell out of me! Pushy stage mothers, creepy grins.. They look like serial killers! Honestly, it's like a pedophiles dream. Parents should think of that!!
its pretty pathetic how the fat moms ';see themselves'; in their kids or something. i mean if the kids are ok with it then thats fine but the kids HATE it!!
i agree, they are making their daughter do what they wished they could have if they weren't do damn ugly when they were a kid.
Yes, absolutely!
Yeh I totally agree. Just pedophilia in disguise.
Yes I totaly agree with you it is disgusting no more to say about it.
Oh my god, I hate those. They shock me. Those poor little kids... I dont even get it. How could parents want that for there children?
Yeah, beauty is skin deep.
WHO'S THAT LOOKING AT ME? ';oh thats the money u could be saving by switching to geico.......(I always feel like somebody's watching me) lmao!
i think its good for them not the false teeth i think it helps them build confidence about them selves and teach them how to dress !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment