Friday, January 8, 2010

Say that you want to start using asian beauty products.I'm african american by the way.would they work on me ?

I heard that asians and african americans produce the same amount of melanin in their skinSay that you want to start using asian beauty products.I'm african american by the way.would they work on me ?
I'm asian and I like african american make up ... I guess the asian products would work on you too! Give it a try!


Some products I would suggest are:


Charmzone


Dermalogica


Dr. Ci:Labo


Enprani


Etude House


FT Shiseido


HABA


Hercyna


Innisfree


Iope


Isa Knox


Jane Iredale


Japonesque


Kanebo


Kose


LacVert


Laneige


OHUI


POINT


Pola Cosmetics


Regene


REN


SANA


SKII


Soo Rye Han








if you want more info on these products you could check this site:





http://www.joseibi.com/store/list_byBran鈥?/a>





hope this helps!!!Say that you want to start using asian beauty products.I'm african american by the way.would they work on me ?
they should work on all skin


asians are very pale (east) but they create products for all different skin colors depending on the line
If you were talking hair, then I'd say no.... But there are a lot of asian products out there that are perfect for all skin types. Rice papers, for example, are for people with oily skin (regardless of melanin). If you have oily skin, using rice paper to blot up the excess oil is WAY better for your skin than, say, powdering your nose, lol! It will also reduce acne because when you powder your nose, you are adding more crap (and mixing the oil) to your skin, thus, you are further blocking your pores. With rice paper, you are just removing the oil, not the makeup, so you don't NEED to powder your nose.





All the black girls I know need deep moisturizers that are oil-free. They've all got really dry skin. So, all my girlfriends go for the moisture. Your best bet is trial and error, girl. If you have dry, yet oily (I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but it happens, lol) then you need to focus on moisturizing without adding more of the type of moisture your body already creates...
It really all depends on the kind of makeup. I mean sometimes it could workout for your skin but sometimes it was meant for Asian people. Maybe your right about the melanin on the skin but you might as welll give it a try. =]
where'd you hear that? i think african americans have more melanin cuz their skin is so much darker


and like...i don't think there's anything really good about most asian beauty products, except for this korean stuff called skinfood, which is (according to my friend) really really good for your skin and smells amazing and all (just not the mushroom kind). here's the english website http://eng.theskinfood.com/eng/00_home/h鈥?/a>


but for makeup, most asians aren't really as concerned with makeup, so i would stick with western products, like french or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment