Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the best bath & beauty products for sensitive skin?

Preferably for someone with a mild case of eczema or psoriasis. Anti-aging lotions, foundation, body wash, mosturizing body lotion, face/body scrub, acne wash, etc.....Thanks!What are the best bath %26amp; beauty products for sensitive skin?
Anything made by Aveeno! They are the best. Once you use their shaving gel, you'll never use anything else.What are the best bath %26amp; beauty products for sensitive skin?
I concur with Toadhopper. Use Aveeno products. My daughter has eczema and that is all she can use.
I love Dove Body Wash.
all dove prdts
Kiss My Face - this company has alot of natural soaps.
I swear by Avon bath and skin products, as I too have sensitive skin! I love my skin, but it's very sensitive and Avon's products are so affordable! Check them out! They also offer free samples, so you can try before you buy!





http://www.youravon.com/imustafin
i would say any thing with cocoa butter, and shea butter would be good.
ang masasabi ko sayo gumamit k ng silka
Definitely go with ORIGINS. They are an all-natural company, and many people who have problem-skin have been able to use their products on a regular basis. Check them out online at www.origins.com or go to one of their retail stores.
  • juice beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment