Sunday, April 25, 2010

Am i the only one that feels watching True Beauty wasted 8 weeks of my life?

What a waste of time. CJ was the only one with inner beauty. That beauty queen is ugly inside and out!! I'm mad that i wasted 8 weeks of my life. Anyone else wasted their time watching True Beauty?? What a sham!Am i the only one that feels watching True Beauty wasted 8 weeks of my life?
I stopped watching it because I was busy with other things. C.J was a bit of a hypocrite. He contradicted himself constantly with actions. He's a caring guy but ambitious, at the same time. When that test of the girl crying was happening, he was the only who cared. Nice, okay but it looked forced, to me. He's a guy that is still discovering himself. The wounds of the alienation he suffered because he used to be a heavy kid, it annoys him and so he gets his frustration out by creative writing, so he said. But when it came to borrowing clothes to a party, he lied by telling people it was for charity. Then, when meeting with the judges he acted ungrateful and already defeated. Why? No real confidence. None of them had any confidence, really. Though he was better than most i.e 'smalls', ray and joel. I thought the beauty queen was enough to win, though she was shallow, but was just focusing on herself. But you know who I didn't like? Ray! He just didn't care as a person. This show failed to prove the point.Am i the only one that feels watching True Beauty wasted 8 weeks of my life?
I don't think it wasted time in my life. I think they should've made the season longer, because it seems like they just wanted to pick a winner. Julia is an exception for winning True Beauty, because she's passed all of the little challenges they threw at her. She stayed loyal to those obstacles the whole way through. True, there were both good and bad sides of people in the show, but in the end, Julia deserved to win the title.
I saw the previews for that show and it didn't sell well on me so I never watched it. I'm glad I didn't - when I found out she won, I was surprised and disappointed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment