Sunday, April 25, 2010

How long can I keep in Sally Beauty supplys hair extensions and are they glued in?

I think horrorkidz is the best quality you can get. my cozin use i like her hair u can visit website for more information about horrorkidz.How long can I keep in Sally Beauty supplys hair extensions and are they glued in?
http://horrorkidz.com/


They are really good extensions, i was very satisfied. I ordered from them several times.





ive bought from etsy, hairhxc and hottopic. lol and i personally think horrorkidz is the best quality you can get.


they are thick and nice and long


and 100% real human hair


you can curl straighten and crimp. Ive had mine for a year now and they are in grat condition!How long can I keep in Sally Beauty supplys hair extensions and are they glued in?
Well in the UK they are 拢15 each and you just clip them in your hair.
4-6 weeks unless irritation occurs on ur scalp, then take them off asap....

No comments:

Post a Comment