Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm looking for information on the best or any award winning beauty schools in Los Angeles?

Hello, I'm looking to move to L.A to study the art of make up and hair styling although I'm more interested in studying makeup. I'll be studying in about 3 years time but I'm looking to gather information on academies and possibly call or e-mail information and questions if anyone could help me out that would be awesome :D.I'm looking for information on the best or any award winning beauty schools in Los Angeles?
Congratulations on picking an awesome career path. Cosmetology careers are some of the fastest growing in 2009 -- even with the recession.





There are tons of hairstyling schools and makeup artist schools in California and the Los Angeles area. Below I included links to a directory of makeup artist training schools and cosmetology schools that you can narrow by your zip code to find the ones nearest you. Once you find schools you're interested in, you just hit ';Request Information'; and they send you everything you need to know to get started.





This is absolutely the fastest, easiest way to find what you are looking for. Check out the rest of the site, too - it's got a blog with tons of useful career and education information, information about state licensing requirements, and salary and career information (I included the link for that too).





Let me know if you need anything else at all. Good luck!
  • juice beauty
  • 1 comment:

    1. What a great blog. Its inspirational and mouthwatering all at the same time.
      Bellafill Artefill

      ReplyDelete