Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does Filipina beauty often affect you within point blank?

Hmm.. good question..very interesting. Love to know the truth here.Does Filipina beauty often affect you within point blank?
Well if we're only talking about Physical appearance only then yes to some extent. Being Filipino myself I find other women to be exotic. I went to Korea and there were LOTS of cuties there!!!!! I'm more attracted to Filipina's who look Chinese or Korean.





I know Americans find the dark skin and Filipino features exotic. But I already have those features so its not really that big of a deal for me.Does Filipina beauty often affect you within point blank?
Yes Flipperr, many of us American men like the darker skin tone and long black hair of Filipinas. Also the fact they have small frames and tend to be slender.


But more so the attitude most Filipinas have, they often take relationships seriously and are loving wife's.
No their beauty does not affect me in that way. Most filipina's are attractive in some way but i am the type of man who is more attracted to the woman's mind and presentation. Looks are deceiving.
I agree with my man Big P's last phrase.





Never trust a big butt and smile


Poison Poison Poison


She's dangerous


Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment