Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can attract you to a person other than beauty alone?

Can only a good personality draw you in?What can attract you to a person other than beauty alone?
personality and the way the carry their self like if they can dress or what notWhat can attract you to a person other than beauty alone?
Physical beauty is what initially draws a person in, then it is the initial qualities/ambitions that may or may not keep a person. Age is also a factor, of course. No, Only a good personality can't draw you in, and as people may misinterpret this, beauty is NOT defined by society, but by ones own personal life experiences. People are attracted to one another, however, ';beauty'; has been defined, and you other people accept that as beauty, even though you may be attracted to someone whom society thinks is not. :D
From my personal experience I have learned that it is not always looks that draw a person in, for example I have seen that for some part(for girls that I have met that are extremely attractive) they seem to be self centered and materialistic and that for me kinda kills the whole thing ie I cant see my self in a relationship with them however for the most part average looking girls with a good personality all of a sudden become far more attractive that the hot chick with a bad attitude.
There are different levels of attraction.





You can't see someone's intellect or personality from across the bar, street, or room. Now what initially attracts you to someone may not be as important as the deeper levels of attraction such as intelligence, compassion, personality, self esteem, etc.





IDK ??
1. Smile! (The smile is so key to me)


# 2. Eyes! (hazel, so sexy!)


# 3. Of course personality (That's also key)


# 4. Since of humor (They've gotta know how to joke around me, loosen up!)


# 5. Education (Smarts, extremely important)


# 6. The way you speak (The guy's gotta know how to talk, articulate.)





Shall i go on?





~Heir Music
personality. I like guys that are funny, and there's no boring moment between us. butterflies in my stomach everytime I see him. someone I can actually have a conversation with.


not all my past boyfriends were 'gorgeous', but I gave them a gave because of their personalities :]
personality is everything..of course attraction is important..but if you can't carry a convorsation or even be interesting to the other sex, then what is the relationship based on and where will it even go? Nowhere. So personality is extremely important.
I chose someone who I trusted to let me be me, no matter what changes or sudden turns of direction I might take in life. He isn't handsome at all, although I don't let him know that.





He has never tried to change me. Or order me around. Or expect me to obey him. What a blessing.





We've been married almost 25 years.
Well , sometimes , it's just good personalities , but most of the time , it's beauty + good personalities . No beauty or bad personalities = a no no for me most of the time .
without knowing them automatically?


probably if they have that mysterious look


or if they just seem very open , i'd probably


start to talk to them. my whole intention might not


be completely in attraction and dating but


theres always a part that pre approves it you know?
well my opinion is no bc if you like a guy even if hes ugly ur still gonna think hes hot in him own way, so no matter what if you like a guy and he has a good personality and thats what attracts u first ur gonna find ';handsom'; things about him
originality, smart, see if he has some things in common with me, sweet, does't lie, says what he thinks, and not afraid of what people think. etc. answer mine plz!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well he cant be totally ugly...


but he doesnt have to be drop dead gorgeous


as long as hes decent looking and he has a good personality i could be attracted to him. especially if hes funny.
chemistry, personality, character, humor.


And for some it's seems to be all about the money.
there has to be at least some physical attraction, thats how its always been and alwasy will be. but yes a good personality is something needed
Yes, Personality, and attitude
the current guy I'm seeing is rather ugly but his personality is so amazing it ha made me fall in love.
do you mean moderately attractive with good personality? then yhea. but lust has to fit in there somewhere
i know that good looks draw me in but sometimes when i get to know that person i fall head over heals when they have a great personality and great sense of humor
Personality is the most important thing but... I am sexually attracted to musical talent
Attention, humor, both very important
A good personality is really worth more than looks but u dont want an ugly person.
Common interests and ease when it comes to conversation.
Yes a good personality can draw me in.
Money!





Easy question! Next
I love hair styles. (:


Yes, personality draws me in more than looks.
sexappeal


seductive nature


brains


humor
Sense of humor is also nice
chemestry
Yes yes yes!


Thats the first thing I look for!
Like most women...a nice FAT bank account.
  • juice beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment