Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beside using a hair iron and going to a beauty parlor how can I straighten my hair?

I heard you can use gel or something.....if you can use gel can you explain step by step how to do it? And any other possible ways.


Its not curly is a little bit wavy but no curls


Thanks =DBeside using a hair iron and going to a beauty parlor how can I straighten my hair?
Yeah you can get a hair-straightening gel, just look around for them in the hair care aisles and you'll find one. Then put it into your wet hair after a shower and blow dry it downwards from the root to blow it out straight. That should make it straighter than normal. But i would still reccomend the straightening iron, it's very easy to use and works wonders. It's also faster and easier than all that blow drying.Beside using a hair iron and going to a beauty parlor how can I straighten my hair?
Go to the Salon that has Hair straightner.
This sounds weird but it works, I've done it.


Get a perm,. from the drug store or beauty supply, just a regular perm.


You will only need the neutralizer part.


I did this by leaning in the shower, ok on your knees, lean over the shower ( you need a shower with a hand held sprayer )


pour the neutralizer over your hair, leave on maybe 1 min. is all, rinse it off, shampoo, your done, good luck and be careful.
if you have kinda short to medium length hair you can wrap it up
You can make it very straight, not so that it's all icky and limp like how it is with a straightening iron. After you've squeezed water from your hair after showering, put your hairdryer on ';high'; and in 1 inch sections, pull your hair so it's straight and blow dry each section until it's completely dry. Your hair will be straight. That's how I do it and it's a lot cheaper than having a dryer AND a flat iron. Plus, no gel or gunk or anything unless you want to do that.
you can blow it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment