Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can beauty be in a SMILE? why is a smile so important?

well i have those braces on and there's SPACE between my 2 upper teeth so i hate to smile in pictures or even when i'm around people lol .. well is it true that your beauty is in your smile like you have to smile to be beautiful?How can beauty be in a SMILE? why is a smile so important?
its the smile..not the teeth


a smile is what makes someone beautiful because it shows the happiness of a person.


you can still have a nice smile and have braces and spaces :]How can beauty be in a SMILE? why is a smile so important?
i have braces too and i never smile with my mouth open in pictures, i had the same space for a while. and yes beauty is often in a smile but not only there. smiles are important, they show you're not so serious and you know how to be happy but beauty can be in your eyes or your voice or anywhere. it's all in an opinion.
I think a smile brightens the face.


Also, it depends on the person. For me, I loove guys with nice teeth. But that's just me.
Truth is happiness is beautiful and so is confidence. Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment