Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the greatest beauty product you've ever used?

Mine would have to be mascara, my lashes are already long, but i like them to have that dramatic dark feeling to them, you know?What is the greatest beauty product you've ever used?
clear lip gloss i have very full lips so when i add lip gloss its so sexy just very eye catchingWhat is the greatest beauty product you've ever used?
Well my fave is either mascara or eyeshadow, I have pretty big eyes, and my lashes are long but when I have mascara on, my lashes reach my brows.
lip gloss and powder.
La Colors Lip Gloss !
I would have to say I like eye shadow, because of all the different colors. There's so much variety!
I'd have to say it's the orange nailpolish, although eyeliner is really peachy.
ummm hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment