Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What to continue Beauty Parlor or Computer?

I am 12th passed women, good experience in beauty parlor (I had my own beauty parlor in my native place) now I got married came to Mumbai, I have 3 陆 months baby, my husband is in Computer field, I am thinking to do Ms-cit, at presently handling beauty parlor business from home, but its going slowly please tell me which will be best option for me?What to continue Beauty Parlor or Computer?
You are natural when it comes to beauty parlors. But I would say choose 'Computer study'. You may not like the working atmosphere. But for the sake of knowledge and a good degree, it helps. Then go for 'beauty parlor'.


I personally am in to technical and professional things and I have wasted every year since my 12th on fashion and film courses and didn't make a thing. I miss science now.

No comments:

Post a Comment