Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which is the best flat iron sold in beauty supplies or Pharmacies?

Need to go buy one soon and can't seem to make up my mind on the different brands they have.Which is the best flat iron sold in beauty supplies or Pharmacies?
FHI or GHD are good ones. Look for one that is ceramic and heats up to atleast 430 deg.Which is the best flat iron sold in beauty supplies or Pharmacies?
I love my Wet 2 Straight. I've never used it like you're supposed to (wet hair, straightening it, etc) I just use it after I blow dry my hair. It's wide, which gets more hair at a time and it heats up super fast, and of course gives pin straight hair!
I have the CHI and i love it or you can get the Paul Mitchell one it's good also
GHD'S are amazing! You can get them in some hairdressers although they are pricey.








Hope I helped xxx :)
Remington Wet to Straight is great because it doesnt damage your hair if its SLIGHTLY wet!
wet to straighht! (: works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment