Sunday, April 25, 2010

Are our hearts still beating? Seems the beauty of true love is fast disappearing. What do you think?

I try to believe but I see the world we live in and its just that i cant see or imagine it anywhere. I can't see true love, i can't see the magic. I've never heard or seen any sweet or beautiful stories. I just see girls and guys partying, its so hard to explain. I can't see the beauty of it all. Have you found your soulmate, have you lived any magical moments yet?Are our hearts still beating? Seems the beauty of true love is fast disappearing. What do you think?
i feel the same way, i've never had the ';magic'; of a 'fairytale' which ever female is longing for, well most of them, anyway.. personally it's been completely repetative in my relationships, some better than others but overall there's always flaws, and right now i'm curious as to whether or not my boyfriend is cheating, it's tough, really tough!:(Are our hearts still beating? Seems the beauty of true love is fast disappearing. What do you think?
You are a realist, not an idealist. The world needs both.





You see the world more as it is than as you would like it to be. Not all people believe in fairy tales and romance, and it's a good thing.





Fairy tales and magic and poetry and music and art are nice and they have their place, but there is a real world too.
I agree, my ';friend'; was talking about how her and her boyfriend had sex and after they had sex he told her he loved her but she said she doesn't love him and that she wasn't ready for that but she was ready to have sex, weird!
Welcome to my life. And it's not even in movies anymore.True love it is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment