Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I enter a beauty pageant?

I live in Northern California. (Sacramento)


Do they pay you or you pay them?


How much does it cost?How do I enter a beauty pageant?
It depends on the beauty pageant - there is no set figure for them or requirement - what you could do is get a job at Hooters and then enter their international beauty pageant for free.How do I enter a beauty pageant?
sure - just tell me where I can locate you :) anything for someone who gives me 10 pts - jk Report Abuse

u have to pay them of course and it is bout $1,000 is how much i payed cause of the dress and stuff....!!!!
I grew up doing pageants.....I'm from Texas......though i now live in California.....first you need to get an agent....they really help with all the chaos.....You will have to pay an entrance fee....(for the good ones) its really expensive for the gowns also.....its a lot of work too......don't just think once you enter your a shoe in.....b/c your not.....Vaseline on the teeth all of that i have done.....and you really spray your butt with hair spray so your bathing suit bottoms don't ride up your ***.......i made it all the way to Miss teen USA.....good luck to you if you have anymore questions....add a detail to your question.....I'll check back good luck......and watch out for scammers....
I've never liked them, and what's really the point? It's like Sunday football, it doesn't mean anything who wins in reality.
you have to pay them last time i did a pageant it ranged from $50.00 and up! but if you win i believe all or most pay you $ here is one link hope it helps! http://spiritofamericapageants.com/Pagea鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment