Sunday, April 25, 2010

What should i name my beauty salon this or this?

I'm about to be a senior in High school and i'm gonna be taking cosmetology classes then, just to be ahead. What do u think i should name my shop: Defining Beauty, or Uniquely Gorgeous.What should i name my beauty salon this or this?
defining beauty..sounds more fitted..What should i name my beauty salon this or this?
they're both really good names!! but if i had to choose one then i think i would choose uniquely gorgeous! :)


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnBMJRTWRpQbm4c0oLNVtlLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090331143455AApEzca
defining beauty





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Defining Beauty :)





Uniquely Gorgeous just doesnt sound like a salon to me
defining beauty. i like the ring it has to it.
I like Uniquely Gorgeous, but Defining Beauty sounds more fitting.
Uniquely Gorgeous.
Defining Beauty
Defining Beauty!!!!!





good luck!!
defininig beauty if you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment