Saturday, December 26, 2009

Beauty salons in Indianapolis that specialize in dying bangs/tipping hair?

My friend and I would like to get our hair died in kind of irregular ways. I want the tips of my hair dyed black and she would like her bangs a different color than the rest of her hair.





Do you know of any place in Indianapolis that specialize in these hair dying styles, do you have good experiences to share?Beauty salons in Indianapolis that specialize in dying bangs/tipping hair?
Aveda


http://www.aveda.com/templates/event/det鈥?/a>Beauty salons in Indianapolis that specialize in dying bangs/tipping hair?
any hair dresser can do that for you.


its not hard.


ive gotten my tipps done before. and all of my bangs dyed all one colour at two different salons.
  • microdermabrasion treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment