Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can you use Nivea Visage Natural Beauty Radiance Boosting Moisturizer as a night cream?

On the packaging it says apply in the morning but i was wondering if using it as a night cream would affect my skin at all?Can you use Nivea Visage Natural Beauty Radiance Boosting Moisturizer as a night cream?
Hi





The Nivea Cream you use in the morning is to moisturize and protect your skin against daily elements so really you need to use a night cream to feed your skin whilst you sleep and you will wake up with skin that feels soft and nourished.


It really is important to use a night cream if you can. I do not have much experience with Nivea but I use a Olay regime which I love.


I hope this helps you and if you need more information take a look at the website below.


http://olaynightcream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment