Saturday, December 26, 2009

When is the film 'A Great and Terrible Beauty' going to be finished and released?

I am reading the first book out of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy and i am really enjoying it and i have heard it is going to be adapted into a film. Does anyone know when it will be released and who they might be casting?When is the film 'A Great and Terrible Beauty' going to be finished and released?
So far, it's slated to be 2008, but I think it's going to be changed much later. They don't even have the cast for it yet. You can look it up on google, but it doesn't show much. Only shows 2008, and that the year is subject to change.





I am excited about the movie, but I'm hoping it doesn't butcher the book.When is the film 'A Great and Terrible Beauty' going to be finished and released?
No news on it yet...and its gonna take a long time to make. Hopefully it won't be too horrible. Or, if it is, that I don't get sent to jail when I stand up in the theater and start screaming and throwing shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment