Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are your favorite makeup and beauty products?

I'm buying new makeup soon and need ideas! what can't you live without?What are your favorite makeup and beauty products?
I have to totally agree with Jordan D!!!! Bare Essentials is a brand that I can't live without!! Prime Time is absolutely AWESOME! The foundation is great and I LOVE mineral veil!! Their mascara is not their greatest product, but everything else rocks! To me, it is so great that as a poor college student, I would eat PB%26amp;J and roman noodles just to be able to pay for it! It is a little pricey, but they last a lot longer than other make up I used in the past!What are your favorite makeup and beauty products?
I like CoverGirl LashExact Mascara, Rimmel Eye Twists, and Duetto's Cream Stick Eyeshadow and Eye LIner. Petites Nail Polish and Sally Hanson nail polishes are also good too/
Biore face cleansers.


good smelling chapstick.
i can not live without maybelline black eyeliner.


or without define a lash mascara by maybelline


or without true match foundation compact. by l'oreal





or without anything i buy from mac cosmetics


espcially the pigments if u buy those and get some liner brushes u can wet the tip of the brush and then dip it in ur pigment color and make it into eyeliner or just use an eyeshadow applicator and use it as eyeshadow. and they are awesome cuz they come in all different colors.


just be creative and dont forget to blend.





heres some make up done with this technique





http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ni…





http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ni…





http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ni…





http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ni…





http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ni…





http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ni…
Mascara! After that foundation.





I can't live without my skincare regimen.





I get all my products from Arbonne because they are botanically based, safe, cruelty free, green, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, no added fragrance or dyes (I have super sensitive skin), and everything is manufactured in the USA.





Email me if you want to know more.
Primer- Bare Escentuals prime time





Foundation- Bare Minerals by bare escentuals, MAC studio fix fluid





powder- bare minerals mineral veil





blush- Benefit (10, dallad, dandelion), MAC powder blush, The Body Shop shimmer palettes





Eye primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion





Eye shadow- l'oreal HiP duos, MAC eyeshadows, MAC pigments, body shop shimmer cubes, urban decay shadows





Eyeliner- MAC fluidline





Mascara- L'oreal telescopic, Max factor volume couture, blinc kiss me mascara





Lipstick- MAC, The body shop, benefit, bare escentuals





Lipgloss- MAC lipglass, chanel glossimer, stila lip glaze





Tools- a good set of brushes! MAC, Bare Escentuals, and the body shop make good brushes. Most of mine are BE, but i have a couple MAC ones and 2 from the body shop.
I can't live without...


- Eyeliner: Laura Mercier Eye Kohl in Black Violet, Pop Beauty Eyeliner Cake (eyeshadow quad as liner)


- Eyeshadow: MAC has lots of shades with different textures. I like using the dark grays for smokey eyes.


- Foundation: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear loose powder or MAC Studio Fix


- Lip blam/gloss: Carol's Daughter lip butter, Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers, Clinique Super Balm moisturizing gloss, or just vaseline





I only use mascara sometimes, not on a daily basis, especially when I go to school.
EYELINER AND FOUNDATION!!!!!!!! try avon or almay makeup thats what i use and it works real good:)
i cant live without my kohl pencil ,foundation and any lip gloss.....
I can live without my mascara and eyeliner, there a MUST.


I suggest you go to either SEPHORA or M.A.C - they have great make up there and they can give you samples and help you pick the right colours for YOU, there make up is GREAT too.





Good luck!
AMore its the best made from natural ingredients
I cannot live without the following:


Foundation- kms mineral essentials


Concealer- kms mineral essentials


Blush and Eyecolor- Kms Mineral Essentials


Bronzer- Kms Mineral Essentials


Lipcolor- Loreal's bare nudes line


Mascara- Neutrogena


liquid eyeliner- Avon


Lip plumper- Sally Hansen
LIP GLOSSSS %26lt;3


%26amp; eyelinerr .

No comments:

Post a Comment