Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When does the next disney's beauty and the beast dvd come out of the vault?

I've been looking everywhere, but i can't find any info on when it comes out! I want to buy it on dvd, but i'm not going to buy the last one if it's about to be released soon!When does the next disney's beauty and the beast dvd come out of the vault?
Actually, you won't find it on the shelves for a while. They are re-realeasing the movie in theatres in 3-D next year. Probably after it's run there we will see it back for sale.When does the next disney's beauty and the beast dvd come out of the vault?
This is right up my alley.


Ebay is your best bet.


I just bought The Lion King, Aladdin,


Cinderella, %26amp; Pocahontas from ebay


on DVD and they are the 2 disc ones.


They are totally legit!


And as a matter of fact, I am currently


bidding on Beauty %26amp; The Beast. (love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment