Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to prepare for Beauty and the Beast audition...?

I want to audition for the role of Belle and I am working diligently towards that goal.


I am currently eating sleeping and breathing beauty and the beast. I have an entire notebook filled with notes about Belle's personality and physical traits (such as how she walks and carries herself). Is there anything else I can do? I am working so hard for this audition. Please help, and honest.How to prepare for Beauty and the Beast audition...?
Perhaps film yourself acting as Belle and watch it back. That way you can critic yourself before the audition panel does and see if you are playing Belle the way you think she should be played in accordance to your notes. Best of luck for your audition. That truly is very exciting.How to prepare for Beauty and the Beast audition...?
Honestly you might be over doing it, you have to keep your performance fresh and if its all you do, it'll get old. Try taking a short break but keep practicing every once in a while, just not all of the time.


When I have to audition, I usually practice 30 min-60 min. this way every thing is new when it comes audition day.


Hope you enjoy Beauty and the Beast, I was one of the silly girls when I did it the other year!
Sounds like you're on the right track.





Just don't over work your material and do not over think anything!





Have fun. That's usually the best way to go about auditions.
  • microdermabrasion treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment