Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do guys in the professional work force EVER focus on a woman's beauty with intentions to 'disarm' her?

reduce her to just her beauty and rather her intellect?





Or do they simply admire women's beauty regardless of where they are?





Key word is 'EVER'.Do guys in the professional work force EVER focus on a woman's beauty with intentions to 'disarm' her?
I think it's from both sides. Attractive and smart women know that men are putty for a pretty face. But men also value a woman's beauty instead of her intellect, whether or not she's intelligent.Do guys in the professional work force EVER focus on a woman's beauty with intentions to 'disarm' her?
I agree totally with hopskotch. I am an attractive and intelligent female... and, on every single job I've had, it's been the women that I've had problems with. Even though I am very competent, always do my job well, and am very intelligent and well spoken, the females never seem to look past the way that I look... Even though I try very hard to separate myself from gossip and negative people, I have constantly been the victim of other women's jealousy.
I'd say no if she has the competance to do her job. Sometimes that's all the woman has which may keep her in the job. She may be an incompetant idiot, but at least she's good looking, so you may overlook her overall disabilities. One may put up with a jack as s a little more if she's got some fine features.





edit-desire-no their not-i've put many ';forces to be reckoned with'; in their place, male and female. lol
Hun, I don't think the workplace is that complicated.





Of course, I'm not in an office, I'm on my feet for 8 hours in a pharmacy. I guess I never really have time to acknowledge whether a workmate is male or female. All I can see is if their hands are moving and they're filling those amber vails, or leaving me with all the work. It's a lot of the latter sometimes.
';Disarm'; them? I think you're taking the ';battle of the sexes'; too literally.





Men appreciate female beauty.





If you want to see people ';focused'; on their beauty, listen to the female co-workers of a pretty female.





The ';focus'; is unmistakable.
Of course some do.


And some women actually allow themselves to be dismissed, or reduced.


However...a woman who is beautiful, intelligent, and does her job well is a force to be reckoned with.
I am attracted to intelligent and competent women. If she happens to be beautiful as well, good for me.
Of course.





NOTHING in the world is 100% true. This question is really obvious.





In one word, duh!
I don't





even if women take the time to dress up, do hair and nails, makeup. TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment