Saturday, December 26, 2009

Did anyone watch the program on beauty products?

This lady was investigating a range of beauty products which claim to do miraculous things, such as completly getting rid of wrinkles and lines. I cant remeber the name of it or the name of the lady, but it was very interesting and wondered if anyone else watched it?





It goesa to show that these expensive products do not always live up to expectations and you can end uup forking out a load of money on something which is not effective. I found it very insightful.Did anyone watch the program on beauty products?
Yes i watched it.





They tested ';Boots num 7 - Protect and Perfect'; and it turned out to be effective.





It was insightful - but it did also show that just using a plain moisturiser doesn't do anything to help protect against ageing, and that you do need a cream that contains anti-oxidants (although you needn't buy a very expensive one).





Did you buy the cream? I did, when i could eventually get my hands on it! xDid anyone watch the program on beauty products?
I think I can remember seeing something about it....I really don't think these products make any difference at all, and that they are all a waste of money.
I didn't watch that program but I do agree that for a while I have spent alot of money on skin care and beauty products that didn't work. I've come to the realization that just because a product is more expensive doesn't mean that it works better. Everyone is different in their results using any product. Since I am currently an Avon rep. I have been using alot of their products. I have seen positive results with alot of their products and for the ones that I wasn't satisfied with I was able to return. I like the fact that they have a money back guarantee on all their products. I only wish I had realized sooner how well their skin care products worked and saved myself so much money on other brands that didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment