Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I do youtube makeup tutorials, and I want to know- What are your favorite beauty products?

Be specific. What's the brand?I do youtube makeup tutorials, and I want to know- What are your favorite beauty products?
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile soap - I use this is as my shampoo, body wash, face wash, AND shave lather. It leaves me clean, soft, and tingly with peppermint, without all the unpronounceable chemicals of drugstore brands. It's all vegetable oil based and not expensive or hard to find (I've seen it at Walgreens).





Apple Cider Vinegar (any brand will do) - not so known as a beauty product, this is stuff, diluted, makes a GREAT conditioner! Put two tablespoons per one quart of water in a spray bottle, spray on after shampooing, and wash out a few minutes later with cool water. Your hair will be soft and tangle free - trust me!





Tom's of Maine Deodorant - I've used many scents, but lemongrass, lavender, and apricot are my favorites. They're all natural, but trust me - they work as well as any other deodorant.





Blue House Soaps Detangler - www.bluehousesoaps.com. They come in about 12-16 different scents, all amazing (woodsman, mermaid, and honey almond are my favorites so far), and great for taking out the few tangles that the cider vinegar may have missed :)





Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel - finally, an aloe with no dye, perfume, or alcohol! This great for irritated or post-shaved skin after the shower, as well as scrunching curly hair like mine :)











I highly recommend you try some of these :)I do youtube makeup tutorials, and I want to know- What are your favorite beauty products?
Mac. I love specifically their pigments and their pressed powder.
hey i make videos on youtube too. My user name is xolauren10 whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment