Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I start a small beauty supply business?

First identify what type of supplies small beauties need.How do I start a small beauty supply business?
You need to pay for your business tax stamp from your city office, try going there and I am sure they can help inform you on what is required before opening your doors.How do I start a small beauty supply business?
visit brighart.com


google dr. perricone and the acai berry. then email me.


suddenlymommy@yahoo.com
scout the area you want to be in and research the people to see what you should carry. get ahold of a good wholesale company and seek a business liscence.
http://www.smallbizbooks.com/cgi-bin/Sma鈥?/a>
Not sure about the business side of things, but I know you could approach salons and ask them to carry your products on consignment, that way you just stock several salons/barbers in your region, and don't have to actually have a store front, unless you want to of course :)





Good luck and have fun! :)
Here's how...


http://459654.natiqueskincare.com
on eeeeeeeebbbbbbaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy





buy things from forclosures or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment