Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I depend on a beauty college for a good up-do?

I am planning on getting my hair done for Prom at a local beauty college because I heard it isn't very pricey, but will it turn out really nice?Can I depend on a beauty college for a good up-do?
yes and the instructor will be around so IF any


questions come up but yes do thatCan I depend on a beauty college for a good up-do?
Maybe maybe not. Updo's in a beauty school is not a thing for them to have a class on. Mostly when you are in beauty school you are studying for your boards to be licensed. They have a specific book to go by.





If by chance they do updo's they will not have a whole lot of experience so it is going to be iffy.





Here is an idea go over and let them do it before the prom then you can make a informed decision.
Generally you won't be disapponted.I recommend that you pick out a style and bring the picture with you there,but be open to other options because sometimes they just cant do everything.Its a great way to save money,stay simple but elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment