Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I look like a Brazilian Beauty?

I am brazilian of Portuguese decent, but I want to look really beautiful. I have dark brown hair, pale brown skin, and deep deep brown eyes. Like what color eyes and skin and hair should I have to look like a true beauty.How can I look like a Brazilian Beauty?
I would say curl your hair and get lots of sun for a nice mulata look. I would also get lots of excercise to be fit and toned for that nice beach look. As far as eye colors..brown eyes like you have fits the bill. If you find you need help with your body type do the www.bodyforlife.com program. That will help you out big time. Helped me.How can I look like a Brazilian Beauty?
Seems like you could answer your own question--when you imagine what kind of ';beauty'; you want to look like--what color hair/eyes/skin does she have? After that, it's a question of realism--is it possible for you to get that skin color through tanning, etc., are you willing to dye your hair, wear colored contact lenses, etc.





Having said that all, why is it that you don't feel beautiful now? Sometimes the reasons aren't simply physical; there's other ways to feel that you're beautiful--a form of self-confidence which often then has a self-fulfilling quality to it.
Sounds like you've already got it covered with the way you look now. Maybe get a deeper, darker tan?
A picture would help
put ur pic in the question

No comments:

Post a Comment