Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some of your daily beauty routines?

what do you do in the morning before school or any time to make yourself look beautiful?What are some of your daily beauty routines?
i wake up and wash my face then get a bowl of boiling water and put my face over it for 20 minutes to open my pores and get rid of spots then rince it with cold water. Then moisturise.


then wash, dry %26amp; straighten my hair. then power my face and add the assenals: mascara; eyeliner; fountaion. Then i shape my eyebrows and get ready to go out. Then i put the extra make-up on to go with the outfit: blusher, eyeshadow, lipgloss/lipstick.


Then i'm on my way.


When i go to bed i take it all off with face cleansing wipes and have a face pack on then take it off moisturise and go to bed =].





hope this helped





xWhat are some of your daily beauty routines?
i get up, wash my face, moisturise, then spend a little time on makeup, and sometimes straighten my hair depending on the occasion or how my hair looks that day.
Pretty much just brush my teeth, wash, my face, toner, moisturizer, scar gel (it's a long story.. the lights went out, Tyler stole my phone..), do my hair quick.. maybe some eyeshadow, eyeliner possibly, lip balm


GOOOOOOO


:)
i wash my face, tone it, mosturize, brush my hair (naturally straight), and use eyeliner on the bottom part of my eyes... sometimes i use nude eyshadow and mascara, but not alot.


if you're asking about tired-looking eyes, one option would be to put concealer on the bottom of your eyes, or dab them with ice-cold water.


just washing your face with cold water helps alot because it freshens you up and closes pores.





hope this helps
I get up, wash my face, brush my teeth and moisturize. Then I go pick out an outfit and get dressed, put on a bit of make up (powder, eyeliner and mascara). Then I put some gel in my hair and some clips or a bandana/headband. Then voila I'm ready to go! It ussualy takes about 20-25 minutes.





xxx
okay! you asked for it...=]


-get up, wash face/moisturize


-straighten hair


-put on good smelling stuff to make hair smell yumm-ohh!


-shower [only wash body]


-put on bases [concealer, foundation]


-put on eyeliner and eyeshadow


-put on mascara


-put on body spray


*sometimes touch up eyebrows if needed...lol


*if needed, touch up nails.


haha..yep thats pretty much it!


have a great day hunn =]


xoxo
i get up, then i get dressed, then i put on my foundation, then my revlon lucious lenghts mascara, then my XXL Curl power mascara, and then i put on my beauty rush lipgloss in crantastic, and then i put on my max factor eyeshadow, then pull back my hair, or fix it depends on what mood i'm in.
wash face after sports, mouthwash before and after, straighten/not bother with mah hairss and eyeliner.
- Wake up brush teeth, and cleanse my face


- Moisturize


- Make bed (waiting for moisturizer to dry)


- Put on foundation and powder


- Pick out clothes and put it on


- Make breakfast and eat it


- Make sure I have everything that I need for school


- Run out the door (I'm almost always late..lol)





But I'm changing it to this:


- Brush teeth


- Shower and cleanse face


- Pick out and put on clothes


- Blow dry my hair


- Put on moisturizer


- Make the bed


- Put on foundation and powder


- Make and eat breakfast


- Make sure I have everything ready


- Run out the door
  • microdermabrasion treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment