Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I get my money back from a beauty school that closed?

I was in my final phase of cosmetology I only had 300 hrs left to go. I paid my last installment of $2500 and it closed for a move to a new location. This dragged on for 6 months. It reopened for a few weeks and then closed again. I cannot locate any of the owners what should I do? No schools will take me with such a short amount of time to complete their programs. Someone please help me. I am so confused.Can I get my money back from a beauty school that closed?
If you attended a school, and it closes, Then they have to pay for you to go to another school to finish your hours. Or give you your tuiton money back. It is LAW. If that doesn't happen and you still can't get a hold of the school owners, Then go to the state board.
  • microdermabrasion treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment