Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you believe that beauty comes from within?

People tell me that I don't need to wear makeup, but I think I do because I'm so pale without it.I just wouldn't feel like myself if I didn't wear any makeup.Do you believe that beauty comes from within?
I absolutely believe real beauty comes from within... But if you think you need makeup for your physical beauty, then wear it... If you do not FEEL beautiful, then the real you is not going to shine.Do you believe that beauty comes from within?
I've seen some people who others might not think are pretty but I do coz they have such an inner light, if that makes sense. I've been told I'm okay without makeup but then people seem to compliment me if I wear it, so what do you do? It's just whatever makes you feel more confident when you do it, okay?
I have the same issue with my skin being so fair. It makes a huge difference if I apply a little bit of bronzer and blush. I always wear makeup because it just makes me feel more confident, and if you are the same way, then don't let other people tell you what you should do. As for beauty coming from within, I think that it's mostly true. You have to know someone for a while to see their true personality, but most people judge you based on first impressions. It's unfair, but that's just the way it goes.
no i dont the two are different its like saying im not fat im curvy it sounds stupid its stuff people say to make us or themselves feel better lets be honest
The answer is both yes and no. Beauty on the outside can fade with time and as soon as that person opens their mouth. I have met some very beautiful people in my life that have turned very ugly the minute they start talking.LOL But I have also met many people that, I thought, were not attractive but the more I got to know them the better they looked. That kind of beauty NEVER fads.





If it makes you feel better to wear make-up then wear it. This is YOUR decision. Do what makes you feel comfortable. Just remember be nice, sweet and respectful. Then no matter what you decide you WILL be beautiful. I hope this helps you in your quest for beauty! ;-)
Beauty does come from within. I have know people that are gorgeous to look at but they are just down right rude and nasty. You don't have to wear makeup if you don't want but if you are pale there is nothing wrong with getting a little blush to add some color to your face. I don't consider that wearing a makeup. You can even get one of the new bronzers which makes your skin healthy looking and adds color to your face. Very easy to apply and lasts all day.
I believe that if a person can't judge you for who you are inside, that you probably don't want to be their friend.





Conversely, a person regularly judges people based solely on appearance, I think they should work harder at finding the beauty inside people.





This isn't to say that taking steps to improve your appearance won't have positive benefits. As shallow as humans are, you can predict that looking more attractive at work will help you get noticed, and improve your chances for promotions or raises, no matter what the company policies.





But if your non-work friends want to judge you on appearance and not who you are, find some new friends.
Yes I do believe that beauty comes from within. You yourself have to know that you are beautiful from within. There are some people who are beautiful, sexy, nice and gorgeous to look at but they might just be rude, nasty and obnoxious. If you want to wear makeup you can put a little bit on.
Yes...from within my foundation bottle, from within my blush box and my mascara container. JOKING





No seriously, you are yourself with or without makeup. It can ehnace or make you look worse, but you are the original product. If you want to use doem go for it, but remeber that one day if you forget it its ok. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment