Thursday, December 17, 2009

Good Audition Song for the part of Belle from Beauty and the Beast?

I'm trying out for the role of Belle and I was wondering what song would be best to try out with. I'm an experienced singer and have a good vocal range. Any suggestions?Good Audition Song for the part of Belle from Beauty and the Beast?
Here are a few suggestions for songs...





Feed the Birds - Mary Poppins





I'll Know - Guys and Dolls





Dear Friend from She Loves Me





Goodnight my Someone - The Music Man





Hello Young Lovers - The King and I





I Have Dreamed- The King and I





Much More - The Fantasticks





I Got Sun in the Morning - Anne Get Your Gun





Reflection - Mulan





Once Upon a Dream from Jekyll and Hyde





Look to the Rainbow from Finian's Rainbow





Unexpected Song from Song and Dance





Much More from The Fantasticks





God Help The Outcasts from The Hunchback





So Many People from Saturday Night





The Light in The Piazza from The Light in the Piazza





Ribbons Down my Back from Hello Dolly





I hope these help.
  • microdermabrasion treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment