Monday, December 14, 2009

Ladies (or men i suppose) do you feel that the beauty products you use really work?

Is the amount of money you spend on cosmetics, beauty products and skin treatments worth it? Do you feel that you would look completely different if you didn't use them? I wonder if the products have a larger pyschological impact than they do physical.Ladies (or men i suppose) do you feel that the beauty products you use really work?
I don't think I would look completely different, but I most likely wouldn't be as confident.Ladies (or men i suppose) do you feel that the beauty products you use really work?
I have asked my self this many at time,And I always come to the same conclusion.What IF?If we did not have cosmetics,witch theoretically we`ve been making since roman times.In those times,when the woman of the east came to rome,the had light hair.Witch the dark haired woman started making home made remedies to dye hair.So we would honestly all look different,I dye my blond tresses brown.And when i let it grow out enough the difference is startling,So yes the impact is really more than we believe it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment