Thursday, December 17, 2009

What are three words to describe yourself in a beauty pageant?

*Especially a baby pageant age 12 months since I never see this age group addressed*What are three words to describe yourself in a beauty pageant?
So let me see if I've got this... is this one of those questions on the entry form that the emcee reads? Because if it's for a baby, they wouldn't be having interview, but aside from that, I think it's silly since most babies can't really come up with three words to describe themselves ;) But take into account the child's personality... try words like cheerful, bubbly, outgoing, extroverted, sweet, charming, etc. Are you entering your baby into a pageant? Good luck! I have done a few pageants before so let me know if you need help!What are three words to describe yourself in a beauty pageant?
I'm not sure i understand the question but...





Words i would use to describe myself -


Passionate


Hardworking


Determined





I hope this helps somehow :S lol


xx
  • microdermabrasion treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment