Thursday, December 17, 2009

What first attracts you about someone not counting physical beauty?

I'm attracted by intelligence followed by humor and then independence.What first attracts you about someone not counting physical beauty?
physical beauty will never do it for me


i am attracted to a man who keeps it real and can always make me laugh


=)What first attracts you about someone not counting physical beauty?
Damnit, are you going to make me give you a rare serious answer?





Well, alright...*sigh*





Intelligence and humor are a must..I don't mean to sound snobby, but I cannot date someone who is stupid.





Oh..and she's gotta be laid-back, and low-maintenance.
Personality, intelligence, curiosity in a broad range of interests, similar interests to my own.
Personality (which would include intelligence and definitely a sense of humor!).
Humor, Fun to be around, and Dare-Devil.


:)
Personality


Intelligence and a good sense of humour are both important parts of that
Personality, friendliness, kindness
The ratio of my believability to their gullibility.





Oh...and humor, I suppose.
Personality...which for me would include intelligence %26amp; a keen sense of humor!
Humor and itelligence are toss-ups.





EDIT: Hey Susie, great minds think alike :-)


BTW, my real name is Tonto Yoder.....
Intelligence %26amp; sense of humor have to be there or nothing else matters.
Everything %26amp; anything about their personality.
Intelligence


Humor


Common Sense


Independence
Humor and intelligence are tied for top.
Humor.....
Someone who can make me laugh attracts me firstly, then how much care they take with their appearance.
Sense of humor and compassion....
inner beauty
definitely intelligence....
their sense of humor, and then intelligence
The first conversation.
humor
humor first
a good sense of humour and shared interests and full of fun.
Sense of humor is a must
He shows a glimpse of his heart.


...must notice a sense of humor too.
humour
humor is first
thier sense of humor
A BIT OF BOTH
someone who listens :-) and responds to me

No comments:

Post a Comment