Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Should a Beauty Regimen Be for a 21 yr old?

I am 21 years old and have no clue what all products, routines, I should be doing to ensure healthy skin later on.





Products suggestions?





Currently: I am using ProActiv - Mom bought extra. Willing to try different. I use a Noxema Mask once a week and use Nivea Eye Cream every night. I also take a skin/nails/hair vitamin daily.





I already got the obvious: drink lots of water, stay out of the sun, use sunscreen, etc.What Should a Beauty Regimen Be for a 21 yr old?
Depends on what your skin type is (oily, dry etc)... Add piling/scrub once a week (St.Ives has good ones, Clinique cream rinse off one is great too...)


You should use moisturizer over the day too (I like Neutrogena healthy skin anti-wrinkle cream (It has spf 15 and retinol which is not only good as an anti-aging treatment, but also for making your skin smooth and fighting against breakouts), I also use night one (neutrogena healthy skin...) every night... and use eye cream every day as well...


Other masks to try- Neutrogena 60 sec. mask-scrub, Queen Helene mint julep mask...


Don't forget to moisturize your neck and hands... because first signs of aging show there...


Don't smoke or drink... :) HTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment