Monday, December 14, 2009

Why does my mom seem ok with me when i get my nails done at the beauty salon?

My mom seems not to have a problem with me getting my nails done (acrylics) eventhough im working for her. I dont get it. I mean like she allows me to have long nail but doesnt allw me to have long hair?Why does my mom seem ok with me when i get my nails done at the beauty salon?
your mom may want u to look ur best or she likes it cause she feels like she is being a good mom because she has done something for u that u likeWhy does my mom seem ok with me when i get my nails done at the beauty salon?
Your mom only wants for whats in her best interest.and you work for her maybe its the type of work u do or maybe it's your mom just being controlling.since you can't grow your hear .my best advice is to work it ,so the next time u go to the salon look for the hottest look in your hear length and say to the hear stylist create and let me work it.it works
just ask her . simple solution.
maybe she wants u to show off your face by having short hair maybe she thinks having long hair will take away from your beuaty
maybe she just doesn't like long hair. Its the other way around for me.
okkkkk
why not be okay with it??


Good Luck :)
sorry but..huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment