Thursday, December 17, 2009

Would you agree that a mans power is in his wallet and a womans is in her beauty?

I have heard this statement a lot and I think it麓s true. So if you麓re a poor man or an ugly woman, you麓re screwed.Would you agree that a mans power is in his wallet and a womans is in her beauty?
I will answer by saying this FACT:





When I was younger,had a better body,had ALL my hair but made 24,000 a year,I RARELY got any girls.





Now I weigh more,I am almost bald,and Im almost 36..... But I make over 100,000 a year.





I know thats not rich,but alot more comfortable,and even though Im taken,I constantly have girls asking me for my number or to go out.








HMMMMMMMMWould you agree that a mans power is in his wallet and a womans is in her beauty?
No, i'm not exactly rich myself, but i've had loads of girls calling me cute, and loads really like me, and as for ugly women, they'll always be an ugly man to go with, nobody's screwed, just harder to attract than others.
sadly for most that is what it has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment