Monday, December 14, 2009

Beauty tips to check how good you look?

Does anyone have beauty tips ? About looking good before you leave the house or doing your make-up or anything





My number 1 tip to making sure you are looking good before you leave the house is this:


Go and look in your mirror , now most people have msn or bebo or twitter or face book or myspace or something , ok so look care-fully and think to yourself '; Would I want myself to look like this on my homepage picture? '; and then it all comes clear to you well that's what I do !Beauty tips to check how good you look?
I think, what if this was another person and not just a mirror what would i think of them? Also if you feel bad about how you look standing in front of a mirror and looking at your reflection through another mirror shows what other people are really seeing and you arent so hard on your selfBeauty tips to check how good you look?
ur rely hard on urself...if i did dat, i wldnt leave the house in hours... currently i stopped wearing makeup so...yaaaaaaa i know im not looking gorgeouse, but atleast i look preety

No comments:

Post a Comment