Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you think my looks sound like the opposite of beauty today?

I feel like the way I look is the opposite of what everyone else thinks is attractive.


I have black hair- guys like blondes


I have blue-green eyes- guys like blue or brown eyes


I have very light skin- people say I should tan


I am only 5'2 with a modest body- guys like large breasted girls


I'm shy and quiet- people think I should talk more


What do you think?Do you think my looks sound like the opposite of beauty today?
You looking for the wrong guys.. I myself could care less about eye color and the color of hair.. You're going for really superficial type doods..Do you think my looks sound like the opposite of beauty today?
whoa! Twin! :D


haha, well everyone has their own preference. my last boyfriend said that he liked shy, pale, dark haired girls.


I think since the whole vampire scene started with twilight, having fair skin and dark hair is in ;)
No. Guys usually get over the popular response to those attributes once they gain confidence in themselves. There is a reason for the saying ';beauty is in the eyes of the beholder';. We are each beautiful in our own way. Most people don't like the typical and some even seek out that which is different.





Be yourself and you'll be happy in knowing that someone likes you for yourself. Being yourself is also attractive.
no actually many guys like girls with black hair and brite eyes....thats not necessarily whats sole important in a guys life, for a relationship personality is important 2 but some guys just judge on looks because theyre shallow- which are the guys you wouldnt want to be in a relationship with anyways-...i think if you just be more outgoing youll get more guys to like u if thats what u want...u have to not care so much what other people think about u....and just be yourself .... but there is also more to life than guys

No comments:

Post a Comment