Monday, December 14, 2009

How do you find out about beauty pageants in your local area?

I don't want to be a contestant or anything (as if), but I would like to see if I could be a spectator. I'm not a perv or anything... I'm just curious to know what they're like.





Where can I find the information? I live in London :)How do you find out about beauty pageants in your local area?
i should wait for the summer and then ask,,How do you find out about beauty pageants in your local area?
u probably won't be able too especially if its a child pageant. As a previous contestant and all 3 of my little sisters aged 14, 9. and 5 still compete in them, I know for a fact very a ton of pageants do not let anybody that does not have family members or close friends who have tickets in, and if u do get into one beware you will be eyed up and down by EVERY mother and protective father in there, my mother and all the others are VERY protective of their children at these pageants. Good luck! and if u do get into one don't judge the kids, most honestly do love what they are doing!
Voy Bords. But thats for in the US. Trust me i could go on all day about what its like.
Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment