Monday, December 14, 2009

What are some good health and beauty aid products I can buy @ Target?

I have a Target gift card with about $14 left on it. I intend to use it up by getting stuff from the health and beauty aid section. What are some good products/products u recommend that I can buy there? I have unruly curly hair, and I already bought the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner. I am NOT looking for makeup. Any suggestions??What are some good health and beauty aid products I can buy @ Target?
jergens natural glow express. aveno natural calming foam face wash. olay regenerist eye serum. aveno natural calming face lotion. biorie blackhead removing nose strips. all great for skin.What are some good health and beauty aid products I can buy @ Target?
Soap, toothpaste, deodorant. At Target's prices that should more than use up that $14. And watch the prices. The Target attitude to prices is buyer beware. Make sure everything scans what it's supposed to and if not tell the cashier to have a manager (they call them LODs) meet you by the product or else it will get changed before you get there.
Just visit Health %26amp; Beauty category in http://www.sumdirectory.com .
Buy something made by dove! I use the energy glow body lotion and Dove hairspray. They have amazing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment