Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should i go to Aveda or Paul Mitchell for a beauty school?

Money is not much of an issue. I'd like to know your opinion on which would be better in general or more appealing. Thank you!Should i go to Aveda or Paul Mitchell for a beauty school?
paul mitchell.Should i go to Aveda or Paul Mitchell for a beauty school?
Hmmm.. from a consumer point of view, I would consider two points: First, I see Aveda as the ';green, eco-friendly'; brand. While, Paul Mitchell isn't eco-non-friendly, Aveda has the better name recognition in this issue. However, Paul Mitchell has been around longer, has good products, and is good all around. Research the ';style'; and ';philosophy'; of each stylish and see which one's ';school'; you'd rather emulate.


Good luck and my money's on Aveda.
Paul Mitchell.
Paul Mitchell of course, But Aveda is really nice...





I think Paul Mitchell is more respected altho I prefer Aveda products..

No comments:

Post a Comment