Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do to speed up video's on youtube,preferably beauty tutorials?

I want to start making make-up and hair tutorials but I don't want people to have to sit through minutes of me just straightening my hair, is there a program where I can edit my video's before posting them on youtube? And I dont have a MACHow do to speed up video's on youtube,preferably beauty tutorials?
This will help you:





If you have a PC, there should be a program pre-installed called Windows Movie Maker, it鈥檚 not the best program, but it will get you started with making simple videos like the ones you want. There is also an even better program for PCs that is called Sony Vegas, it costs money but you can get a free trial if you go to their website.





If you have a Mac, there is a pre-installed program called iMovie, which has great effects and is great for the type of video you want as well. This program is very advanced but not nearly as advanced as Final Cut Express or Final Cut Pro, which is for Macs only. It has so many effects, filters, generators, and much more, although you have to buy these.





If you want an online video editor, I suggest you go to onetruemedia.com, it will help with slideshows, and they even have music to put on your videos.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment