Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hi This is a beauty related question. I have a lot of open pores on my face.. What can i do to remove it?

Also my skin is very oily. Please suggest some home remedy.Hi This is a beauty related question. I have a lot of open pores on my face.. What can i do to remove it?
I have a lot of open pores on my face too.


To make the pores look smaller and less noticeable use a cly


mask two to three times a week and a home made tea toner.


To make toner use rosehip or sleepy time tea.Warm up the water just as if you where making tea.Let tea bag steep for


three to five minutes,then put tea in a clean spray bottle and store in frige.To use toner just mist face after every wash and use toner cold.I use a rosehip toner and cly mask


they both work great I've noteiced major inprovement.Hi This is a beauty related question. I have a lot of open pores on my face.. What can i do to remove it?
Open pores are needed on face.They are pores of sweat and pores of SEBUM.Sebum is oily and it nourishes the skin.If secretion of sebum is more the skin becomes oily.Take a spoonful of vinegar and dissolve it in a glass of water.Use a fine cloth to apply this very dilute vinegar to yor face .Wash it with any soap after 5 minutes.Please do it daily four times at 3hrly intervals.That solves the problem.
consult a skin doctor
YOU CAN REMOVE YOUR PORES. TRY NUTRAGENA PORE REFINING TONER. MY MOM USES IT TO CLOSE HER PORES
Try Witch hazel lotion, it really refines the skin and helps reduce the appearance of large pores.
you cant ';remove'; your open pores. you need to get a cleanser that ';closes'; them, or makes them look smaller.
do not see urself in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment