Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do I need a HS diploma or GED to attend beauty or cosmetology school?

I have one year left of school, so i don't have my ged or diploma, and i was wondering what states you have to have a diploma or ged. I live in michigan, and the economy sucks. I want to move to a different state like florida and get my ged, but i don't know if i should if i cant get into school right away. I was wondering any ones thoughts on what i should do. What states have the best economy? What level of education you need to get into cosmetology school?Do I need a HS diploma or GED to attend beauty or cosmetology school?
Yeah. You need your GED or HS. Diploma, That's all...The Econmy sucks everywhere, and Beauty School is expensive, If you go to school in Florida, You will have to spend the money in getting a place to live(Cos. Schools don't have Dorm rooms.). Stay in Michigan, Where you already live, and go to School. Then move to Florida, or wherever you want.Do I need a HS diploma or GED to attend beauty or cosmetology school?
no it is certain states like illinois and new jersey that dont require high school diploma or ged ive been looking it up myself i live in cleveland though so im thinking about moving out there just so i can attend a school called capri institute Report Abuse

NO U DO NOT AM GOING 2 START SCHOOL FOR IT AND THATS THE 1ST *QUESTION I HAD BUT NO WORRYS ON THAT NO MORE SHE TOLD ME AS LONG AS I SCORE 9 AND 11 GRADEE ON THE TABE TEST I SHOULD B GOOD 2 ENROLLE SOO GO 4 IT GRL GOOD LUCK Report Abuse

You have to have a high school diploma or a GED to attend cosmetology school in any state. unless you go to a high school that offers Vo-tech that has a cosmetology program.

No comments:

Post a Comment